12:08 - By BlueGriffon - Announcements
I am extremely happy to report that thanks to Gabor Kelemen, we now have a Hungarian language pack for BlueGriffon 1.4. First L10N contribution to this project, not a single bug, not a single issue, 100% completion. Wow. Thanks a lot Gabor !
To install the hungarian language pack (or any of BlueGriffon 1.4 language packs):
- right-click on this link to download and save the package on your local disk
- in BlueGriffon, select Tools > Add-ons to open the Add-ons manager
- click on the Languages tab
- use the wheel button at the top of the window to "Install from file" the package you downloaded at step 1
- click OK after the delay and restart BlueGriffon
- open the Preferences panel
- switch to the Advanced tab
- select "Use installed locale"
- select "hu (Hungarian)"
- click on the "Use language" button